WHY DO EVERY ONE THINKS OBAMA IS THE ANTI CHRIST?

IM AM SO SICK OFF TIRED OF THE POSTING OF OBAMA BEING THE ANTI CHRIST. I WANT TO SEE FACT THAT CAN LINK HIM TO IT IF NOT, THEN P[EOPLE SHOULD GET OFF HIS N***. I MEAN SERIOUSLY THIS IS GETTING RIDUCULOUS.

marie0430815

Asked by marie0430815 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• ok i no what i wrote and yes maybe i did type a little fast. but u don't have to be a smart ass to understand the question. the question didn't ask for anyone to correct any grammatical errors. it stated to show proof of obama being an anti christ. is that grammatically enough for all of the smartasses who can't answer a single question without saying a stupid ass comment
    marie0430815

Answer by marie0430815 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I don't know anyone that thinks this.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 11:26 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• OMG!!! There has been so many posts on this why did you even bother with it???
    LET IT GO!!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:27 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• what is N***?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• maybe the OP ment to hit the b instead of the n
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• n*** is nuts lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• There's no evidence that can link him to it.
    I hate to admit it, but I think it's a product of 1) his race and 2) the fact that his dad was Muslim. Some people (NOT ALL!!) are prejudiced and started these rumors because they're scared. Uninformed people (NOT ALL!!) believe anything they're told and are scared as well.

He is NOT the anti-christ. Don't listen to those that say he is. It's a poor argument against him and it's kind of desperate.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Very few people think he is the antichrist. These folks are insane, in my opinion. It is one thing to disagree with someone's politics, but quite another to accuse him of being a cosmic force for evil. That, to me, is stepping WAY over the bounds of acceptable behavior.
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 11:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• people that do clearly have not read their bibles.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I thought the OP meant to use Butt. Either way. It is just a way of an extremist poor attempt to frighten people of the Christian faith. Some uninformed people(not bad people) are prone to believe just about anything. But for the most part even people that are voting for McCain don't believe the rumour. As well as many Christians do not believe it either

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:50 AM on Oct. 27, 2008