anyone work for internetCEOmoms.com OR motivatedmomsunited?? whats the difference between the two? any reviews???

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm with Internet CEO Moms, I've been with our Team for over a year now. We have an awesome team. I've never been part of such a positive team like ours. Hope this helps a bit!

Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Mehhh, they both sound kinda scammy to me. Do a LOT of research on both of them.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 9:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Nope they are both Melaleuca...I did it for 2 years, and then got totally screwed by the company after being pretty fairly well off...so i left to be with the company i with now....I work 1/2 the time for 4 times the pay, with no products
    The difference is that they are 2 different teams...
    You have to buy 35 product points of stuff a month for your home...all concentrated, equals about 60 bucks after s/h etc. then when you have 8 customers you jump to 75 product points which comes out to about 150.00 a month...
    The products are good, but it is a TOUGH business right now, simply b/c of cost and stuff...the residual income is based on 7% of each persons total purchases for the month..EG.so if you have 10 people and they all buy 35 points a month for 60.00 you get 7% off of them (before S/h) 25./30.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My guess is both are Melaleuca - very legitimate company, my experience has been wonderful so far and for the very little time I have to really work my business, I'm 1/2 way to Director and have already developed a Director on my team. Prior to joining, I'd been researching different work at home companies and SEVERAL reps from CEOmoms, WAHUnited, and 4Point Moms had gotten a hold of me and a few had less than ethical business tactics.
    I am with the Imagine Balance/Zone team and I've been nothing less than pleased with them. I chose this team because of the way we are recommended to work our businesses -- whatever makes us comfortable and is within the realm of the Policies we need to follow.
    My team leaders have been with the company for 11 years. I can't give you a review of the other teams, never been on them just had less than pleasant experiences with some of the reps who got poor training. continued....
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 8:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If you've got questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them for you without any expectations, you can message me on here if you'd like and let me know which form of communication works best for you.

Each person's experience will be unique to them - I have no knowledge of what happened with Happymom but there are two sides to every story.

Good luck and I'm here if you'd like to discuss the company!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 8:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010