WHat would you do if you had your almost 4 year old at the park and the potties were locked and she had to go BAD.

I let her go behind the building. I wasn't the only one either. Another mom followed my lead shortly after with her daughters who were about 2 and 4. I saw one mom wander back there without her kids! (I wonder what she was doing back there!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• honestly I would prbably do the same lol and then find someone to complain to about it the bathrooms are there to be used not locked
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would have done that to. *I* might not have. lol. But I would take my DD to.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'd' do the same. Little Ones can't hold it . When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would have driven to the nearest clean facilities!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 8:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Tell them to go pee behind a tree.....lol
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• reminds me of post I saw today where grandmother wasn't sure what to do with the grandson that would let it out in a cup, out the window, in a sink and outside on the trees!

I'm glad the woman asked and all, but I just had this picture of someone accidentally using the cup!

the mom was probably doing the same thing as the other girls!
    that's funny!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• If i had my car id take her to my car. open the door for some privacy & have her pee right outside the car, that would be my first thought....
    But sure if there was a building that provided privacy & lurking eyes.. Id let her go there.. Kids cannot help it!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• lol, honestly I probably would have done the same and have done things like that myself before.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2010