I just came off mirena thinking we'd be trying this Dec-March but now it turns out he wants to wait another whole year....the main issue is money- which will always be an issue no matter what...but my hearts breaking here...we have a lovely 2 year old son who I want to give a sibling to, I'll be 30 nexy year and my yearning for another baby is deep...and I'm just suposed to squelsh this because he says no... not now.
What's a woman to do? I can't turn off my yearning....now I'm stuck waiting 14 more months or longer if he deems us not ready next year too...
(and for those who wonder why only Dec-March... our insurance deudcticble make it so we'd need a Aug-Dec birth as our deuductibles reset in Jan- so getting pregnant in and giving birth in the same year and having all our appointment in that year make it so there will be less to pay after birth- unlike with our son's June birth)
Answer by katinthehat8914 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010
Answer by gertie41 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010
Answer by mommyofone15 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010
Answer by musicpisces at 1:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2010
Answer by musicpisces at 1:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2010
Answer by twinmama2five at 1:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2010
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: