Are you afraid of being your self???

Do you worry about what people think off you
I DON'T REALLY DON'T CARE

lilmama29113

Asked by lilmama29113 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in

• i have a DON'T GIVE A FUCK ATTITUDE...if people don't like me for who i am then oh well kiss my ass...lol im real
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• haha im so much myself I think i sometimes intimidate and scare people away,well the ones that care too much about what others think anyway..
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Nope. If someone doesn't like me, too bad for them. I am NOT going to change for anyone other than myself.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• No, but some people are afraid of me being myself!! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• HELL NO T5HEY CAN LIKE ME OR NOT I REALLY DONT GIVE A DAM
    CEPHIRA

Answer by CEPHIRA at 8:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Nope. If you don't like me I have a nice booty you can mark an 'x' on and pucker up. I feel bad for people who can't or don't want to be themselves, how sad that must be.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i could care less what someone thinks aboutme i dont care at all.
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 5:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" - Kurt Cobain

One of my top fave quotes and one of the mottos I live by......
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I am different version of myself in different places. I am professional at work, playful with my kids, loving with my husband and talkative with my friends.

It is not that I would be ashamed to be "myself" in any situation, but drunk'n tailgate party me wouldn't do so well when business suit me is needed. I would be embarrassed if some people heard how I talk to my dogs sometimes... lol! (but that is me too. I make weird noises and talk in funny voices to my dogs when no one is around.)

I like that my personality is flexible and adaptable. "Tell it like it is" "F-U" attitudes have their place too, but that is not me.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 11:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I just like for people to see all the sides of me see me I would not care if my boss heard me talk to my dogs in a funny voice because he would all so know I'm a hard worker do you understand what i'm saying
    lilmama29113

Comment by lilmama29113 (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010