how much how often??

how much does your 5 month old eat and how often? bottles of formula, baby food and juice if that applies???

maddoxsmommy605

Asked by maddoxsmommy605 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my son was 5 months old he ate 2 jars of baby food a day and some cereal at night before bed. He would drink about 6 bottles of formula a day (6 ozs ea). He doesn't like juice but he's a feen for some ice cold water! lol He got about 2 ozs of water in the sippy cup every day or maybe every other day. I can't remember.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 11:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I breast fed and my son ate every 3-4 hours at 5 months. And at that point, we had started him on stage one jarred food also. We usually fed him one jar of food a day in place of breast milk.
    krockwell

Answer by krockwell at 12:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2008