Has anyone had Nightmares about L&D?

Ok ladies I am only 11wks pregger but I'm having horrible nightmares about L&D. Did anyone else have these? This is not my 1st pregnancy, but it is the 1st one that looks like it will be going to term... Any advice to help ease this fear?

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 8:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is my 4th, and I have dreamt that this 1 was gigantic when it was born....and it hurt! lol
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• yeah that is a common one for me lol. I was only 6,8 so were the rest of my siblings. My hubby on the other hand was the smallest of his family and he was 9,10...
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I had nightmares AFTER giving birth because it was traumatic to me, but not before that I remember. I'm not sure what to tell you about stopping them. I'd say that it's just your hormones that are causing you to have weird dreams like that. I had weird dreams about food chasing me while I was pregnant lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Omg i had one the other night that I deliver a talking dag!!!!
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I dreamed that I woke up in a sterile room holding a baby with no recollection of the labor and birth and my hubby telling me I did great. I was so sad that I'd missed out on the experience. I would wake up crying from that one. Then I ended up with an emergency c-section, and that flashed through my head as I was being wheeled into the OR.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010