Which would you rather watch NFL or MLB?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MLB!! I don't know what it is with NFL, but I seriously can't get into it. I'll think I get what's going on for a quarter or so, and then I feel lost and bored. I've even tried going to live games and nothing helps! I guess it's just not for me. LOL. Baseball, however, is an obsession. I think it's funny that so many people call it "boring" to watch, because to me it's always fascinating and there's always something to be paying attention to. *Shrugs* Guess we all have different mentalities that way. :) :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• MLB
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Can I get an option C? Lol.. sorry! I guess I'm a girly girl. I try to pay attention to sports when I'm with my bf.. but it's a struggle. I did however, like all of the pink I saw the boys wearing last Sunday for breast cancer awareness.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• MLB all the way!
    GO RANGERS! :)
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• If I have to choose, it would be MLB. But I am not really into watching sports. I guess it is fun if you are THERE at the ballpark , but....I'm just not that fond of sports.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm not a big sports person, but I'll watch baseball any day over football. I'd rather do just about anything in the world than watch football actually. So my answer is MLB obviously :)
    Anonymous

• That anon was me...I HATE when I accidentally click the anon box!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Both are okay with me. I love baseball more than football though.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• NFL!!!!!!!!!!! Baseball is sooooooo boring, especially on tv. But I love, love, love football. I prefer the CFL, but any football is better than baseball.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm not a fun of NFL...or MLB....but if i had to choose it would be NFL :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010