Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of certification do I need to watch a few children in my home? Besides CPR. Where can I go to get my cpr certification?

Answer Question

Asked by TaylorBuz at 11:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • You could probably call one of the county or state services boards for your state and they can give you the specifics. I believe you can either go to your local health department or YMCA to get certified for CPR :D

    Answer by caitxrawks at 11:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

  • red cross usually has regular cpr trainings.

    Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

  • Your local hospital. And the nice part they usually have night training and sometimes its even free.

    Answer by Reggie2 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

  • you can get your cpr from the local firestation thats where i got mine

    Answer by reipea0807 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

  • It's really strange how many women want to just start a home "daycare" out of the blue for what reason ever. I would never give my children to anyone but a professional and trained teacher.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.