What kind of certification do I need to watch a few children in my home? Besides CPR. Where can I go to get my cpr certification?

TaylorBuz

Asked by TaylorBuz at 11:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You could probably call one of the county or state services boards for your state and they can give you the specifics. I believe you can either go to your local health department or YMCA to get certified for CPR :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• red cross usually has regular cpr trainings.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Your local hospital. And the nice part they usually have night training and sometimes its even free.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• you can get your cpr from the local firestation thats where i got mine
    reipea0807

Answer by reipea0807 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• It's really strange how many women want to just start a home "daycare" out of the blue for what reason ever. I would never give my children to anyone but a professional and trained teacher.
    Anonymous