iam sooo scared if anyones ever had a miscarrige or anything close to it please help me

2 yrs ago my lh levels were low, i found out i was pregnant. I had a healthy csection 5 yr ago. heres the details please help me make it through till my next apt. august 9th 10th 11th i had my period. august 29th 30th and sept 1st. on sept 30th i had 2 positive answer pregnancy tests. I seen an ob right away they werent concerned. today I was scheduled for an ultra sound to see exactly how far along i was, they did it internally. they found only a sac messuring at around 3 weeks. my doctor has 3 suggestions 1 im early on 3 weeks could have that test said positive so soon
her 2nd is that i may have miscarried and gotten pregnant again right after her 3rd is that I miscarried and my body didnt reject the baby. Iam sooo upset at the thought of this after being told no babies and being pregnant i was sooo excited, they drew blood and will again thur to see if my preg hormane dbled to confirm pregnancy my blood preg tst 2day pos

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 8:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The test could absolutely pick it up that early. Give it a couple more weeks and see what happens.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I had a similar ultrasound experience, and it turned out I had miscarried. My body finally rejected the baby about a week later. The doctor said sometimes the body will not reject the baby until the brain acknowledges that the pregnancy is truly over. I wish I had a better answer for you, but that's the only experience I have with it. :-/ GL mama, I hope you get answers soon!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I have a friend who got positive tests at 10 DPO with both of her pregnancies. :) You could have gotten an early positive result. Just try to relax and wait it out. When is your next appt?
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 8:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I had a similar problems, and had to play the waiting game too. I hope all turns out well. One time I had a miscarriage and had light spotting until I miscarried. The next pregnancy I had early internal ultrasounds and had to do the blood tests because they couldnt see a heartbeat until I was 6 weeks. Good Luck
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 6:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Hang in there and wait to hear from your doctor's office. Did they tell you when your blood result was supposed to come back? I would call and ask what the result is. I hope that it isn't a miscarriage. Good luck!
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 10:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i did call and my preg test they ordered was positive waiting on the hcg but either way have to wait till thur to have more hcg drawen. my other thing ive been researching is i have a tilted cervix some sites are saying that can show delay in ultrasound results. I just want hope..
    mememecassie

Comment by mememecassie (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• thank you for the positive answers iam hoping for the best 2morrow...
    mememecassie

Comment by mememecassie (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010