Reviving Ophelia on Lifetime

Did anybody watch it??

I'm watching right now... and WOW :(

mom2maddie06

Asked by mom2maddie06 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• Watched it last night and that was my exact word too..WOW. A guy has ONE time to hit me and it's over. I've been in an abusive relationship before and I won't ever go back to that. He made me feel like I needed him when, in reality, he's the one that needed me. I worked at a restaurant as a waitress when I was dating him and he waited outside the whole time I worked until my shift ended. Never again.
    Mommy_In_Love

Answer by Mommy_In_Love at 9:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I tried watching it last night, but ended up falling asleep due to a very long night the night before. My daughter watched it, though, and really liked it. She said that normally, she's not into the Lifetime chick flick movies, but that one really caught her attention. I hope to watch it again, but didn't know it was on again tonight. Hope it will be on later this week!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Not yet but I'm totally going to!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• No I haven't seen it but I read her book when it first came out. Very very interesting book.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 1:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I DVR'ed (?) it .... 50 minutes in and, UGH, Idk. It's good, but GRRRR. How do you teach your daughter NOT to fall for this crap?!?!
    mom2maddie06

Comment by mom2maddie06 (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2010