MOM USE THE CARD I NEED MONEY...

so i went to the ATM in my car the other day with my son...now my son thinks i have a magical card that i slid and get money...so his been asking me for just about everything he wants...he went up to his friends and told them that "my mom has it made she has a card that all she does is slide it and gets whatever amount of money she WANTS (not need but wants)"...so in my son eyes i am rich...wow if it was only like that so simple and easy as slide plastic and get cash...lol

KIDS SAY THE SILLIEST THINGS...LOL

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 9:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• My youngest, who is 10, still thinks that if you have a credit card or any plastic card then you can get all the money you want at any time that you want it. He knows that the banks have all the money and we should just asked them for some. After I got laid off from a very well paying job, we had to make some cut backs. He does understand and will offer me his tooth fairy money to help make the house payment(which is very cute), but still does not understand why i can't jut use a plastic card to buy him as XBOX 360 game($60.00).
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 6:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• LOL! I want one of those cards! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• How old is he? Have you explained it to him. It is cute, but needs to be straightened out.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Me too...he has it in his head that i am being cheep on him now...and not getting him what he wants cuz i have a conspiracy agenst him...ahhhh this child is too much at times...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• **against** ooppppps my bad =)
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• His old his 9yrs old but still so baby...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• ok well good for your son
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• You asked for our help, you don't have to be snotty about what you don't like.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• im sorry at no pint i ask you for your help i just posted that...and i can be snotty ifi feel like it when it comes to anyone talking or saying ANYTHING about my kids...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• He is old enough to understand that you have to have the money in your checking account to get the money out of the machine. My son understood this at 6. Not really cute on a 9 yr old, maybe a 4 yr old.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010