what paranormal or supernatural activity have you experienced?

i have heard dressers move, lots of stuff move, strange odors, thinsg fall on the floor, unexplained bumps, feelings in houses, sensed presences, been touched in sleep, and all this since i was small. other psychic stuff too, what about you?

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 9:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have seen my friend that died when I was 18.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Ohhh....I love this sort of post.
    My husband and sons had just moved into a house. Me and my DH were woke up by a womans screem that came from in OUR bedroom at the foot of our bed. I turned on the light and no one was there. We checked the boys and they were asleep. I had objects thrown at me in that same bedroom. I still liked that old house though.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I too have seen dead people both awake and sleeping. I have seen how my friend died in a car accident as though I were going through it myself it was so strange. I also have experienced things since I moved in to this house. A bag has been tossed off the shelf and landed far away, noises, talking and dogs barking at nothing
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I have seen a shadow of some type move by me while I have been cleaning or not paying attention through the corner of my eye. It can easily be my imagination or just a trick of the sunlight though.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'VE ALWAYS BEEN SENSITIVE TO THIS KIND OF PHENOMENON......SPIRITS SEEM TO SEEK ME OUT.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 9:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• OMG I've had a bunch of experiences. In my aunt's house, things used to open, shut, turn on and off, move, fly across the room all the time. At a friend's house, they had a BROKEN light in the kitchen that would randomly come on by itself and you could hear and feel footsteps approaching it. I had a really scary experience with her once, but it's really long for the answers section, so if you want to hear it, feel free to PM me and I'll share. Here in our house, there's.... something here. We aren't sure what it is. It tried to choke a friend of mine, but it's never been "bad" with us. When a friend and I were sitting in the living room watching Paranormal Activity on DVD one night, we both heard footsteps move out of the room it stays in, all the way to right beside me in the living room, then it like sat down in the rocking chair beside me. It was like it was saying, "So, whatcha watching? Can I watch, too?"
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• footsteps, objects moving, white flashes, TONS of electrical things, smells but never actually seen the spirit. Wish I did though!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Those things are often demons ( they are spiritual beings) but some can also be angels of the Heavenly Kind
    I personally have seen both, I have HEARD with my spiritual ears Angels singing in Heaven and I have HEARD with the same ears demons screaming the most hideous you never want to hear again scream! I have smelled the sweet aroma/fragrance from Heaven. I have felt the brush of angel wings the touch of angels tap me on the shoulder it really felt like a person was there lol and with my spiritual eyes I have seen Jesus. Fun Stuff! I prefer this stuff rather than the demonic
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I have seen a UFO, and had an 'experience' w/a commercial of a based on fact book.
    It was so bad, I don't want to even bring it up in detail.
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 1:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have seen and felt both evil spirits and Heavenly Angels. I could go on for days about all the different experiences I've had with the spirit relm.

BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 6:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2010