Do you color your hair?

If so, what is your natural color and what color(s) do you usually do? Why do you do it? To cover gray or just for a change.... I used to do it for a change, but now it's definitely to cover gray!

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 9:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I am a dirty blonde but i color my hair all different colors red, black, black-blue, black-red, brown, and many other crazy colors...lol now its light brown..
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Naturally dirty blonde. I highlight. But not as often as I should
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I don't, it takes too much to keep up with my schedule.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i used to color my hair..just for change but i stopped
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My natural color is dark blonde. I do lighter blond or brown, sometimes with stripes or the bottom layer black. I do it for change and because I did it now I have to keep doing something or I'll have roots. I do have some grey, but I don't worry about it.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I do not color my hair, and it is now pretty much white. I've never wanted to have it any other color than what is naturally mine. When I was a very young woman, I let a friend talk me into coloring my hair, and it turned green. I made a pledge then that if I could get it back to its original color that I would never color it again. It's a pledge I've kept for about 45 years!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My hair is naturally brown. I have it colored with a mix of brown and red. The brown is to color the gray and the red is just for fun.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I've been coloring my hair since I was 18.....I started going grey at 11. It was dark brown way back when but I dye it light brown now.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 9:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I dye it. My natural color is brown. I like my natural color but dh likes me to switch the color up. Right now I've got auburn.
    I don't like dying it because within two weeks you can see my roots pretty bad.
    I have a couple of gray hairs I've had since I was 17 but they don't bother me either.
    It's hair, I couldn't care less.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 9:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• highlights or brown dye to cover gray.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010