I fail to see the point of the caution sign if questions are still to be deleted by prude mom's on here. If you can't handle TMI then don't click on the question. adult content

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I was going to say what aliceryannesmom said...it's exactly what I was pointing out in the other question about everyone on this site being a pervert (LOL). I think it's more likely to rub someone the wrong way when it's in the title. It was probably a bit much (the donkey thing). For the record, I did NOT report the question.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• This question is more than likely going to get deleted as well, as it is violating TOS. You can not complain about Cafemom or its members. Your question that stated "you like to suck big donkey dicks" was a stupid question, and honestly should have been deleted. What was the point in it?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think they're only deleted when the offensive stuff is in the title where everyone can see it? Maybe? Sorry you had a question get deleted.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Hmmm. I think the idea was to be able to ask questions that might be TMI but that one needs help with. For example: girl problems, sex problems or that sort of thing.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i have no idea what question you're talking about, but i thought the TMI denoted 'questionable' content, within the question..usually, the 'questionable' part isn't in the question-line, so a person has to actually open a post to see it and be offended, within. i guess.
    who knows the mind of CM? like i said the other day, its like they flip a coin sometimes.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think the point of the caution sign is like dullscissors said: you can put a general idea of what your question is about in the title, but then flag it with a caution sign before writing the "offensive" stuff on the inside post. If it's in the title where everyone can see, it's bound to offend some people. The caution sign is to prevent someone from seeing that content unless they actually want to. I didn't see this supposedly "offensive" post either, but I'm just trying to help you out. You should be able to use the TMI sign to post the questions you want; you just have to be careful to make the title family-friendly.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• what happened?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I didn't know you could delete people's questions.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I agree, but I have seen a few questions not marked with the TMI though.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I marked my question as TMI (caution sign) and said I like to suck big donkey dicks....lol. It was a joke but I got deleted. What is the point of the caution sign then?
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010