How do you know if hubby is hidding something from you?

My husband has been working up at camp najao for the last month. I have just found out that he has an app on his facebook page called BE NAUGHTY. He doesnt go on facebook much and when i said something about it to him cause i also saw my 13 yr son uses that app too. my husband says he doesnt dont have any clue but i dont know his profile on there is still pending so what would you ladies think if found that out about your hubby. Should i be worried or not. cause it is a place to meet ppl.

He also says he dont want any other woman or any other headaches and that he loves me but sometimes i just dont know.

sneville76

Asked by sneville76 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmmm. I am thinking maybe your 13 yo is the culprit. Or maybe your DH is trying to see what the 13 yo is up to. Any other signs that he's hiding stuff? Coming home late? Acting weird?
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• What does the app do?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would not be worried about some stupid app on facebook. Some of those apps can actually enroll the member without them generally knowing. I wouldn't start questioning or making a big deal about the issue. Just let your husband know that he can be open and honest with you about anything, and leave it at that.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• if he has never gave you a reason not to trust him then trust him untill he gives you a reason but i would def investigate it a little more i uset to find things on the history like match.com and other sites so i would go on there and make a profile to try and find him but it just ended up being his little brother lol
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• if that was it, i wouldn't worry. but if there was more, i would start wondering.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 9:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Apps on FB pull your info in, even if you just go to check it out on someone else's page. May not be conscious on his part, I wouldn't worry.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Do yourself a favor...Unless and until he starts acting funny, do not worry about it.
    Momgul

Answer by Momgul at 10:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'd trust him on this one. Ask the boy what it's about OR get it on your Facebook and see what it's all about.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010