Does anyone know why they quit making the "Baby Magic" baby lotion? I absoutly LOVE that stuff, I was able to buy it 2 years ago w/ my son. I found a bottle of it on E-bay & the starting bid was @ 25 dollers plus shipping. CRAZY!!!

Lynn2

Asked by Lynn2 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I see that stuff all the time in walmart.
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I buy it at walmart.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I bought it at Babie R Us, for my little fellow
    Naners59

Answer by Naners59 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I live in Missouri & I have checked @ about 5 Wal Marts & I swear they don't sell it. They have all the Johnson's baby lotion but I just can't seem to find the Baby Magic baby lotion in the Original scent. I did find on Amazon. com a Soft baby scent, but its not the Original. I guess I'm just being picky but thats what I am looking for. Our local Hy-Vee food stores used to also carry it but they don't any more I was told it was discontinued. It comes in a pink bottle w/ a picture of a baby sheep on it & it will say Original scent. If anyone can help I appreciate it, but I'm not paying 25 dollers for it on E-bay & they even have it listed as RARE.
    Lynn2

Answer by Lynn2 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Burlington coat factory inside at the baby dept. and TARGET look at TARGET online
    momontherun32

Answer by momontherun32 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I agree with you Lynn I love that stuff too. I just loved the smell of the baby magic body wash and I can't find it anywhere either. I live in NY and I have looked at walmart, kmart and target and none of them have it.
    nfutter

Answer by nfutter at 1:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Babies R Us
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2793363
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• GOOD NEWS!!! Thank you to everyone who tried helping me out, I finally found it! They have changed the look of the bottle & the name of the scent! I decided to go to our local HY-Vee & look again for it there & see if I could smell this new "gentle baby scent" that comes in a white bottle. And thats it! I am seriously to happy to have finally found it again. I had been looking the whole time for a pink bottle w/ the little sheep on it that said Original scent. (I hate change) but anyway they do have it @ Target, Kids R Us, Amazon.com, & Burlington Coat Factory (I tried every one's suggestion's). Thank you again soooo much! And yes just in case your wondering, I bought 3 bottles!
    Lynn :)))))
    Lynn2

Answer by Lynn2 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• http://www.babiesrus.com/search/index.jsp?kw=&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2F2255957&f=PAD%2FBrand+Name+Secondary%2FBaby+Magic&fbc=1&fbn=Brand+Name+Secondary%7CBaby+Magic&camp=PPC:204339804
    they sell it at babies r us
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 3:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I had the same problem. I thought they had stopped making it too. They have changed the color & design of the bottle. It is not pink anymore. It's white with a blue or pink pump and has Baby Magic written in Navy blue letters. It is not made by Naterra now. They have a web site.
    A 30 oz. pump bottle at Wal-Mart or Target is about 5.99.. Well worth it..
    Love it!!!
    ljgreen

Answer by ljgreen at 6:05 PM on Mar. 8, 2009