3 week ultrasound today and positive test on sept 30th could it be pregnancy or a miscarrige.

i had bleeding august 9th 10th and 11th and again on aug. 29th,30th,31st. I had a negative pregnancy test sept, 25th cheap test, and 2 positive answer tests the 30th of sept. today I had a ultra sound and was told the sac is messuring at about 3 weeks, is it possible the test showed that early? like 10 days preg, had intercourse the 15th and 16th
sorry i keep revising the question the doctor suggests im either preg 3 weeks or had a misscarrige my body didnt reject yet or had a misscarrige and got pregnant right away after, i go back thur to see if my preg hormone rised to confirm, just nervous and depressed about this and need to hear it every wich way while i try to cope until thur. prayers would be appreciated.

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 9:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I know that it is difficult but do your very best to hang in there.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 10:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Did your doctor's office get you to do a blood test? Were you in horrible pain at all in addition to the bleeding? I would wait and see what the hormonal level is. What is your instinct telling you? I hope that you didn't have a miscarriage. That would be awful. Good luck, and I hope that everything turns out for the best.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 10:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• no pain. they did after 5 pokes finally get blood from me. wondering if a tilted cervix could delay what they seen some sites say it could.
    mememecassie

Comment by mememecassie (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2010