Has your child ever done or said anything embarrasing to you in public?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• oh yeah my oldest, we were at the clinic the 1 week cheak-up with the new baby and she looked down and noticed that a lady had a maxi pad in her purse, and she said look mommy she has those things like you have,did she just have a baby too?And everyone in the clinic heard her
    mackison74

Answer by mackison74 at 3:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• well..my little girl isnt quite old enough yet..i dont think..but i know a few people who have children that say an o embarrassing things in public alot..its normal!
    alexisnoel

Answer by alexisnoel at 3:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Oh how ..so many times. It is difficult to pick just one to tell ya about. My son was screaming in the store one day, as he usually does (he has ADHD and Aspergers). He is yelling I'm so hungry. Oh please, I am soo Hungry. I kept telling him that he had just eaten breakfast and he could have crackers once we were in the car. As we were checking out, he rubbed his belly and said to the cashier. "I am soooo very hungry!" she responded, "Oh doesn't your mommy feed you."...Of course He said "no". I now carry snacks in my purse to keep that mouth shut!!! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• All the time! I've had both pull my shirt down in public, the oldest one curse in public, and he will also announce at the top of his longs, "Momma, my peepee hurts!" Which means he has to go to the bathroom. Oh yeah, embarrassing moments galore!
    mommynlovinit

Answer by mommynlovinit at 7:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes. I wear a wig due to a medical condition and one time we went to a public swimming pool and my daughter said, "just take your hair off mom"....lol. It was so embarrassing.
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 8:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Lol we were on a bus and this lady got in was bending over fumbling with her groceries, her g-string was sticking out her jeans, and my dd says loudly:"hey mommy, she's got the same panties as you do!" Lol I almost died!
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 10:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2009