Birth Control

I just started a new birth control, and its making me feel weird. I have been extremely irritable, like short with my husband, getting fusterated, and angry over the smallest things.

I have lost my sex drive entirely, I have no desire to have sex with my husband anymore, it almost feels like a chore, and when we do I am very sore, and tender, it almost hurts.

Also my face has begun to break out, So i was wondering if anyone else has had problems like this with birth control? I was thinking about not taking it anymore because I cant stand being like this, i would love to hear other people stories with this.

saysha100687

Asked by saysha100687 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Health

• The first birth control that I was ever on made me a complete bitch.... within a month I broke up with my fiance 3 times :) lol I cried all the time, I was angry and moody.... we figured it was the BC and I got off of it. I tried another one and nothing happened... it was great.
    Maybe you should try another one. Sometimes it takes a couple tries before you get the right one!
    discombobulated

Answer by discombobulated at 11:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Not all BC's are compatible with all people try a new one. I have tried 3 and this one seems to be doing the trick! Good Luck!
    Anonymous