• In the Spotlight:

I need ideas for a church Christmas program... HELP!

I have just started teaching the youth group at church and need ideas for the Christmas play... we are a small church with limited funds, and I need something easy. Any ideas.

mrscobb

Asked by mrscobb at 11:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would look up;Christian youth group plays for Christmas.com..Whenever I need something I write out what I want and put a .com and I always get results.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I would borrow bells from somewhere and ring bells to some Christmas music.I've seen this and think it's the best Christmas program.They aren't ordinary bells,special kinds,made for this activity.I think holding and lighting candles is also a moving Christmas experience.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• check out lifeway christian bookstores, or look them up online. lifeway is a baptist based store, but my DH is catholic, and his small church uses them every year to find christmas plays. 2 years ago they did one about some crazy rednecks who run a christmas tree farm, and there was alot of other things in the play. it was really funny. then last year they did the part 2 to that play. i think it was called "finding the christmas star". it has songs with it, though. dont know if youd want to deal with singing. just an idea.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 3:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• my husband's father's church did a really good little play about the Holly Day Inn. It was really nice.

here's their site if you want to contact them about it. http://www.reynoldsbaptistchurch.org/

my FIL is the pastor.
    Anonymous