How long did you wait to kiss after first date?

And how was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• About 30 minutes? It was great :)
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I didn't, lol. We kissed at the end of the first date. We did wait a while to take it further, though. Regardless...we ended up getting married. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Umm... I didn't. We were sleeping together before we ever started dating... And it was always wonderful!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• With my hubby ... the first date we kissed ... we also slept together too lol
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• we didnt kiss on our first date, it was more like the 2nd or 3rd and it was during the date
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Second second, no, third date...I think we also had sex. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• With dh, we started dating in October and didn't kiss until the following April. It was a little awkward. It was dh's first kiss ever and he was extremely nervous.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• TMI- are you kidding? by the end of the first date I'd already had sex with my husband! but he kissed me about 10 minutes after introducing himself.
    Anonymous

• dh and i didn't have a real date until after we kissed. he would come hang out at my work, or i would hang out with him when he worked (he is self employed) and we had been doing that for over a month when we had a "date"
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 10:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I met my dh at a club on my birthday I was pretty drunk but was aware what I was doing so planted one on him and the rest is history.
    I was married before and he wasn't good for me I was meeting jerks then all of a sudden I met my knight n shining armour.
    Oh and the kiss was so delicious ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010