for those of you that waited for sex until you married adult content

weren't you afraid that he was going to be bad, then you'd be stuck?
not bashing at all, I just can't picture not taking the car for a test drive before I bought it!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• My SO and I have been dating for 8 mnths and have not had sex because of my faith. I am not worried that it will be bad because I think that with a willingness to adjust to each others likes and dislikes it will be fine. Maybe the first time won't be but after all this time w/o it I'm sure it will be quick.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Nope. I didn't marry him for that. Sex does not make or break our relationship. And as we're together longer, we find out what each other likes, so can make it better. Our marriage is founded on our faith and commitment to each other. The great sex is a bonus. :)
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Nahhh. I could tell from the amount of horsepower under the hood (lol) and that look in his eyes that it was going to be juuuust fiiiiine. (And it was better!) lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010