Does anyone take online surveys and get paid?

What site do you use?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• i used to use cashcrate.com i wanted to try it just to see what happened.. you have to take A LOT of surveys to get any money worth anything! i got my 1st check from there of like $20-$30 and stopped..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I took surveys for Knowledge Networks. You had to take alot of surveys to get the money but I made about 20 a month from them until I decided to quit!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I do!!! I use surveyspot.com, lightspeedpanel.com and opinionoutpost.com I have been using these sites for the last 2-3 years. I usually cash out at least $10 a week sometimes less sometimes more from each site. I have tried hundreds of other sites and those are the ones I have found that give a decent amount of surveys and I have actually been paid by multiple times. It won't make you rich or anything, but a little extra money is always helpful. If you want proof you can PM me and I'll send you my paypal reciepts.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I found that surveys are a waste of time. I now work from home and I love it!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have found several that actually pay out, but they send you so much spam I couldn't deal with it.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 9:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It's not a survey site, but I do swagbucks. It's a search bar you download, use their search engine to search (I use it when I want to go from site to site too for extra chances to win!)
    You earn "Swagbucks" to redeem for prizes, including gift cards and cash on Paypal! Easy to use, easy to earn and really pays! I get about $25 a month in Amazon.com giftcards! No spam!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986
    MIA0223

Answer by MIA0223 at 9:40 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• All the ones I tried didn't pay anything. They entered you in contests to win prizes. I quit very quickly.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

•  Earn Money Online is a list of companies that are actually legit! Most people fail with surveys because they don't understand how the system works, if you need tips or help, just send me a message

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i have a list of good ones on my website www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010