If my pregnancy feels exactly the same as my last 2 can that mean i'm having another girl?

My husbands cousin was saying that with all 3 of her girls she didn't get morning sickness, only heart burn...but with this one (who is a boy) she got sick alot. Other people tell me if I feel the same then i'm probably going to have another girl...is this true or does it really just depend?"

maderacaligirl

Asked by maderacaligirl at 11:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I felt completely different this time around, and I'm carrying differently, too and I'm having another girl. I think it can really go either way. Every pregnancy is different than the previous one...from what my family has been telling me.
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• It just depends. I had two completely different pregnancies and had boys both times.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• it completely depends. with my first son i had nothing...no sickness, heartburn...anything. now with this one, that's also a boy, i was so sick i was just about put in the hospital, i've had heartburn...the whole 9 yards and in the begining everyone kept telling me i was going to have a girl since it was so different...but it's not!! he's a boy!
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• What you feel like has no bearing on the sex of the baby. Its just how your body responds to pregnancy. All four of my pregnancies were different. I have 2 girls and 2 boys.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• there is no fact in those old wives tales, if they turn out to be true its coincidence cuz really its a 50/50 chance boy or girl. whether ur sick or not, different or the same, carrying different, any of the variables, the only thing that determines boy or girl is genetics ur body is creating the child on the inside, nothing to do with outside factors
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2008