Do you and your SO/Husband still flirt with each other?

My life has been so dull and boring lately. I try to have fun with the hubby, and he's just so stressed out with his job and other drama we're dealing with. He doesn't flirt with me, has been very distant lately. I try to get him to talk, he just says he's tired and frustrated. I'm trying to find a sitter for our kids this weekend so we can go out. I'll try anything!

My question: How long have you been dating/married, and do you still flirt with your SO/DH?

SAHMomOf3

Asked by SAHMomOf3 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• We have been married 12 years. There have been times when we didn't flirt and make over each other. I think we would both say that those were difficult times for us as a couple. We flirt now, all the time. I think we realize that we need to give each other that attention. It helps a person feel validated and loved. It reminds us why we fell in love with the other person.

Keep working on him! You flirt with him, men are sexual creatures, so things like eyelash batting and other subtle things won't work. Stroke his ego and get sexy. Tell him about how much you want to...x, y, z... him. Give details! Naughty details that bring a visual to mind. Do it a lot! Rub up against him or flash him your breasts. Those are the things HE will notice.
    I bet once you start going out of your way, he will too.

Best of luck, I hope you get that flirting back.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• We've been married for 25 years.

We flirt everyday.. All day some days, others just a few times here and. But we do flirt with one another in some way, shape or form everyday.

For us, and our marriage.......... We learned years ago that flirting, brings about positive affects for us. It keeps us interested, having fun, tempted, tantalized, intriqued ..etc.. Just like it did when we first got together all those many years ago. Falling in love, happened because of our actions, how we treated one another. Flirting, was part of that. Along with: how we looked at one another, how we touched, how we spoke to one another and so on.. We keep those "in love" feelings and fires burning all these years later, by continueing to do those things.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 10:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• 6 years and yes we still flirt all the time! Sometimes I even ask him if I can get his number when I think he's looking extra sexy :)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Absolutely! We've been married 22 years, and are still madly in love with each other. People tease us because we are constantly flirting, holding hands, kissing, kind of like teenagers, but I wouldn't want it to be any other way.....it is something to work on , but it can be fun work!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We've been married for 15 years and yes, we do still flirt daily.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Of coarse we do
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• married almost 3 years and we do sometimes. we both have been under lots of stress and it can be hard to let that go, but we try.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 10:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• We've been married 3 1/2 years and we flirt all the time =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Next month we will be together 10 years and 5 children later. We flirt all the time. Its never dull with us. We go through our ups and downs but we are still attracted to each other and flirt a lot.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• yep 5 yrs and still tells me im sexy at least 4 times a day. he also hunches on my leg like a dog. i think thats his way. i just go with it.
    hlmommy

Answer by hlmommy at 12:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2010