Activities for a 12mth old?

Activities for a 12mth old?
Now that it is cold outside, my son and i dont have very many activities/games to do. Any suggestions? More stay at home, arts and crafts, games please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have twins that are almost 14 months. We do storytime at the library once a week, the library usually has age approprate craft and games. We build with mega blocks, read stoies, make a tent out of chairs and crawl in and out of it, finger painting (I make my own that way if they get it in their mouths it don't matter because it' made out of food), and we will sometimes go to places like chuckie cheese. These are just a few of the many things that we do to stay busy and have fun.
    Anonymous