Why are you a "bad mom" or a "bad person"? (At least according to some people)

I have tattoos and piercings. Oh my! I'm horrible! I also wear black, dye my hair, paint my nails black sometimes, and don't shop at Gap or whatever (hey, those places are out of my price range!).

According to my mom, I don't care about my daughter because I canceled a doctor's appointment for her and moved it ahead a few days because I went to the ER over a kidney stone. Also, I'm a bad person because if someone sends me money for my birthday or something, and I've taken care of expenses and whatnot, sometimes I buy something just for ME. Wow, one to three things a year, just for me? I'm horrible.

***This is NOT meant to be taken seriously! This is for fun, and it's for things that you've been called a bad person or parent for doing.***

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have a tat on my back and i smoke....i am such a bad mom for that lol....and i dont even smoke around my son and i wash my hands right after im done
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I let my kids watch Spongebob!! Oh, the horror!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• B/c I spank my child when needed..big shocker to some ppl I am around sometimes I guess
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My sister insinuated that I was a bad mom because I love to read.. I don't even know how that makes sense..
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My house is usually a mess, I don't cook dinner every night. Sorry guys June Cleaver does not exist in real life.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Actually my Mom buys me gifts for being a good daughter and a good Mother. She always asks what is it I would get if I could buy it myself, sometimes I have no idea, so she last bought some new undies for me along with a new papasan mat for my papasan frame.
    My HUbby pays me to do his paper work at home in the home office and I usually buy groceries with that. But I have to admit I do get an aweful lot of Pepsi.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My goodness I am a bad mom for sure. I make my kids clean up their bathroom, I log on to the computer, go out of the house and leave my kids at home. (the one that is in HS) I do not make lunches, I do not pay for them to get hair done for home coming or prom. I always tell them when they do the wrong stuff. I don't let any thing be swept under the carpet
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I don't smoke, drink, cuss or think bad thoughts. I clean our home religiously and I cook every meal from scratch. I love my mother in law with all of my heart and think she is the greatest person on God's green earth. I never find time to be online, I could be doing many more useful things like darning socks or rubbing my husband's feet. I am frugal with my husband's money but my family is always well feed and smartly dressed. Am I the perfect woman or a Stepford wife? Either way, I'm the figment of a man's imagination.

Now that we're back to reality, our home is disorganized (but we are renovating it), I hate to clean and I can't stand my mother in law.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i got tattoos, piercings, i am loud, and i got a fu*k you attitude...oh well if that makes me a bad mom i would love for someone to cross that line so they can eat there teeth...in my kids eyes i am perfect and they love me and think i am the best...that the only ones that matter the world can kiss my fat puerto rican ass...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I taught my 2 year old to "shake it off" when he hurts himself. If it requires tears though, it requires a hug and kisses.
    I wont take my children to the circus or seaworld because I boycott animal cruelty
    Apparentlly my SIL thinks I am a bad Mom because we were TTC and it was unsuccessful the first month and while I was on my period I went out drinking with friends
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2010