How to take clomid 3-7 and side effects?

This month is my first month ttc'ing with meds. I am on cd 4, and 2nd day of clomid. I was wondering if you all could tell me a little bit about clomid if you have taken it on cycle days 3-7 and if you took clomid at all what all side effects you have on the 2nd day and so forth. I would really appreciate it. I really hope me and my bf conceive this time around. If we don't then I will try to lose 10-15lbs and go at it again maybe in Dec....lol. that way I would have another gift to give him besides a digital camera and a new game we can play together on the PS3.lol. (I am 19 and he is 22!)

Mzstilltrying

Asked by Mzstilltrying at 10:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I was on clomid. It worked for us on the first try. I don't remember what cycle days I took it though. The only side effects I had were hot flashes. If you don't mind me asking, you are awful young to be on meds already. If you are only 19 how old where you when you started trying. Usually they say you have to try for a year before they will give you meds. I hope this is a serious bf, that sounds like a serious gift to give him.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You're 19, not married, and your doctor put you on Clomid? Wow...never would have believed that one. Figured they had to have certain specifications or something. Not judging, just surprised.

We did the Clomid and I honestly can't tell you what cycle days or any side effects that I had, so I can only assume they weren't that bad.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I am 19, and no we are not married but soon to be. Our wedding is next year in april. I haven't decided on a definite date yet. No they dont have certain specifications. They only require you to have been trying atleast 6mths me and my bf been together 2 n a half years. been trying a year and a half. I graduate with a associates degree next summer. My boyfriend makes great money. He drives a train. So no please don't judge. Me and my boyfriend are more than qualified than some people to have a baby if thats what we want to do. Not being mean; just saying!! So before anybody else post anything I want you to know I don't need the questions about my age or not being married!! I just want what I asked!!
    Thanks!!
    Mzstilltrying

Comment by Mzstilltrying (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010