Master Bedroom Closets

We have two full closets in our room, it takes one wall of the Master. They doors are mirrors, they're HIDEOUS! and not very mature looking. I need some great ideas to help me with this problem. I wanna rip them out and put something in its place but I'm stumped on it! Thanks!!

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• You can get sliding doors that are not glass....Hope you find something you like!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Curtains

http://www.thedesignfile.net/thedesignfile/2010/08/using-curtains-instead-of-closet-doors.html
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Go to home depot and look around.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• You could put an etched design on the mirrors if you don't want to pay to switch them out right away. You can get glass etching spray at craft stores, as well as patterns if you don't have one of your own to use. One of my favorites is a tree design.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2010