What was yours?

First pets name?

Mine was Tippy, a dog.

MamaMelMel

Asked by MamaMelMel at 11:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pets

• Ralph, a hamster.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• he was a black cat we called him blacky... go figure lmao
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• The first one that I can remember was a Collie named Cricket. We had him when we moved into a new house when I was 4. Not sure how long we kept him after that (my parents liked to get a puppy and get rid of them a few years later to get another puppy to later get rid of to get another puppy.....they have issues)
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Alexis (cat) after a girl in my Kindergarten class haha.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• We had a black and white dog half sheep dog half poodle. Her name was Sheba.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I had a small white dog that was called Shanook when I was 3, but I couldn't say it so I called it Nookie (which is hubby's slang for sex and that cracks me up).

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Tiny, a chihuahua. I was 5.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• midnight. he was a black lab that my parents took him in off the street when i was born, and he passed away when i was 10. i still miss him :( my first pet of my own would be Abby. she's my 2 year old 5 lb. jack russell/poodle mix hellion!
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My first dog was Hobo.

My first pets were gerbils though and I can't remember their names - I only remember my little brother taking them out the cage and putting them in my father's chair, then coming to get everyone to show them something. He was surprised to see that they were gone when we all got there and kept saying "all gone, all gone". We searched for hours for those little critters - funniest was watching my 6-foot-6 uncle crawling around on his hands and knees looking under the furniture for them !! We did finally find them both, safe and sound.
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 4:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My family had 2 cats from the time I was a baby. There names were Meow and Blackie. As I got older, I got my first pets that were my very own, and they were parakeets.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2010