• In the Spotlight:

What Color is your.......

Master bedroom? How did you decide on that color?

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Chocolate brown

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• White -- we live in base housing so you can only paint if it is approved and then you have to paint the wall back to white once you move... and the walls are textured so it would just be a pain... so we just deal with the white
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Right now ours is baby blue with magenta trim and pastel pink doors. That's the way we bought the house (oh, and it had hot pink shag carpet too, but we've pulled that up). We are thinking of a silver/grey with with a little bit of dark purple. I'm thinking almost medieval bed chamber looking without being too themey.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yellow. I D remember who picked it probably hubby he painted it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It's a light gray. I know, who paints a bedroom gray? But I love it and it actually looks really good and it's easy to match things with cuz it's still a neutral color (I like the modern decor). Plus I find it relaxing but this is coming from the girl who is happiest on a rainy day, so...lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• a light brown color ... nice and warm color, but not dark!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Blue. It's calming
    mom23girls541

Answer by mom23girls541 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• light sage green....it was this way when i bought the house and i like it so i havent changed it
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• The walls are white, the bedding is blue, and the carpet is a horrible seafoam green. The only thing we decided on was the bedding and picked blue because it was a color we could both live with. We just haven't gotten around to painting, the previous owners had it white. And the carpet was also already there and I would love to get rid of but we just can't afford it yet.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Mauve because it's relaxing and I like it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2010