Teen Mom- Ambers New BF.

Am I the only one that think this guy is totally weird? The "first date" they showed he said he loved her, he loved her daughter? WEIRD!

Do you think its OK for Christ (her new bf) to change the babies diaper?
I side with her ex... There is no reason for that guy to be changing the babies diaper. Amber does NOT know this guy at all!
Im not a big Gary fan cause he seems lazy but at least he wants his daughter to be safe!

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• the guy was in jail......for what, who knows......but if it were me,..and it's just me,....any man who's been in jail (who's a potential bf, which would never happen) would not be around my child......jmo.....she's just looking for someone to take care of her child, and clean her pig-stye of a home....i don't like gary, but he's a much better parent than she is, and needs to take leah for good, and get sole custody of her.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yeah, and tonight her new bf told her he wanted to marry her! Like really? I mean c'mon girl!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I don't agree with him changing her diaper...especially after reading somewhere on here that he was in jail for child molestation or something like that!

And he definitely should not have tried to get involved in Gary and Amber's "discussion" and you know damn well Amber is just going to use him to do her housework and child rearing, which is going to make for one screwed up child!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• keisha...according to the show, he had only just met Leah the day before. And I don't think that he and Amber have been dating long either, I think she said on tonight's show it had only been a couple of weeks. To me, and to each there own, it's too soon. I mean at least he's doing something and not looking at it as "that's not my kid, I don't have to do anything" and just being lazy, but I think for him to be changing her and not knowing her, it's too soon...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i would never let another man other then dh or relatives that new my dd really well chAnge her. to weird and if im there y would they??
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 12:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• She is an irresponsible disgusting excuse for a Mother. Because of tonight's episode, I wont be watching anymore. MTV is letting this get way out of hand. You just DONT invite a stranger into your home and allow him to change your baby's diapers and get her dressed. That is beyond innapropriate. Watching a child suffer is not my idea of entertainment.
    I am not a fan of Gary either but at least he loves his daughter. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to love her enough to pull her out of Amber's house and file for custody. What kind of man just sits back and allows that to happen when he KNOWS it's wrong? You could tell from their first date that Ambers new bf is a total creep.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i'm sorry, the jail thing came off harsh...it would depend on their crime..but still i would be very very skepitcal about them being around my dd
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Shhhh!!! I still have another hour and a half until it's on lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I thought it was okay when he changed her diaper but then again I didn't know him well or the extent of their relationship. I'm thinking they knew each other well. You know, they never show the whole story on these shows.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think Amber is shown as very lazy, when it comes to her baby. She is always laying down. But she goes to the gym and works out. I think she sees someone else who will do for her and she will take it. Hence the new bf. But as with all reality tv we never really know all of it.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2010