so someone on here actually said "breadit" instead of BREADED when referring to recipes and breaded chicken...how IN THE WORLD does that happen?? do they really think its spelled that way?

this is appalling to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well the d and t are kind of close together on the keyboart..i mean board.. don't ya think?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I see stuff like that all the time on FB and here. I have to say that I really want to correct the people all the time, but I hold back. I really love the post where people misspell everything and use the worst grammar and then say they are homeschooling.
    psych_mom

Answer by psych_mom at 11:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Oh dear. I had a BF in college--YES IN COLLEGE--who said "renember" instead of "remember". There were a few other things, but I didn't really realize that's what he was saying until we chatted and I saw him spell it that way. I finally said something about it, I couldn't believe it was an honest mistake.... He was totally surprised! I just couldn't imagine how someone could make it to their mid-twenties without noticing EVERYONE ELSE spelled it differently! We didn't date very long.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• That is nothing...

I have seen:
    trailor
    Holloween
    Chilly (for Chile)
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• lol @ shay
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think sometimes some people do it on purpose because they think it's funny. Or maybe they really think things are spelled that way. It doesn't really bother me much as long as I can understand what they're trying to say.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My ex says Prolly instead of Probably and my 14 yr old is picking up on it. Drives me nuts.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think some people really think it is spelled that way. Phonics is an ancient class in school anymore and people spell things how they say it instead of the real spelling. Or they could just be lazy and not check their spelling.
    Tehstraw

Answer by Tehstraw at 12:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I try to check my spelling but sometimes it doesn't always work out the way I intended... Oh well. Some of the spellings that are on here are ridiculous -- it kind of makes you wonder if there are that many educated people out there anymore. Then again, there are book smart people and common sense smart people.. so it just may be one of those things.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Well some women think the plural for man is mens...that makes me completely insane. Oh and mines instead of mine. UGH I could be here all day, but what ya gonna do?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2010