When are you celebrating Halloween?

Are you going out on the 30th (Saturday) or the 31st (Sunday)? Our town has a BooHaHa Parade and it's the 30th so we will trick or treat then, but have plenty of goodies on Sunday night for those who come around then too.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 11:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• Eh, maybe that weekend, we'll go to MIL's for supper and treats after.
    Might go to nephews and my sisters, too.

We'll be hitting a pumpkin patch/corn maze in the near future, with a petting
    zoo, wagon/hay rides, snacks and crafts. That'll be our main 'halloween' doings.
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 2:16 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• On Friday night we have trick or trunk at a local park, thrown by a very big car club. We have the BooCarre Parade here through the French Quarter on Saturday night., which we'll bring the boys and a friend for out of town to. On Sundaty night we go to a huge block party, where they close 8 square blocks for trick or treating, live bands, and all kinds of fun. My DH and I take our boys to this every year with along with my mother , my sister,BIL and their 4 girls. So, we will be busy the eintire weekend
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It's on Halloween from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM ...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• On the 31st. The base is doing trick or treating from 6-9 which is perfect, I will take my DD out from 6-8 and then she's in bed in time for school the next day :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• sat the 30th, our town has a trick a trunk in town and a hayday carnival
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 9:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• sat
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We don't trick or treat - we are doing Trunk or Treat at our church on the 31st.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2010