Extra Money

What can I do to make some extra money for xmas shopping. I need an extra $300.00 to buy gifts for my family and my in laws. Do you have any ideals?

TwannaB.

Asked by TwannaB. at 11:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• They did hire the seasonal workers at like walmart and target... and I am sure a couple other places. I know several people who did it at night to get some extra money when I worked at a target a while back. The other thing is of course selling stuff in a yard sale or a pawn shop. My parents use to go mow people's lawns with our help but of course that was over 10 years ago... Um, I have heard of people going to the blood bank to donate in exchange for money but that depends on how you feel about that kind of stuff... Or, you can recycle cans and bottles -- it takes a little bit but every little bit counts! I wish you the best of luck!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Baby sit for extra money.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yard sale. Sell stuff on Craigslist, books on amazon....
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Lots of places higher temp workers for the holidays, check around. One year I worked as the switch board operator for the local hospital on the evening shift. I read a lot and made extra holiday money.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Thank you for your helpful opinions.
    TwannaB.

Comment by TwannaB. (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• have a garage sale or sell stuff on ebay or craigslist. You can also do some babysitting or house cleaning to earn some extra money. Other than that, cut back on your daily expenses. Only buy what you need, and cancel services/subscriptions, etc. that are not necessary. Use coupons when shopping. Save as much as possible by cutting back on your daily expenses and use your savings towards gifts!
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 3:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2010