Its been over two weeks still having nausea, not as bad. Smells are really getting to me the point I almost got sick. I'm tired all the time and have been busting out of my bra, and i'm craving spicy food which I can't really eat due to stomach issues. does this sound like nerves or should I get a test?

heartofgold408

Asked by heartofgold408 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like pregnancy, but if you're not late for your period it's a waste of time to take a test. It will most likely show negative at this point. A person can have pregnancy-like symptoms of they're really worried about being pregnant or wanting to be pregnant.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Get a test and take it..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Adelicious is absolutely correct. Wait until you have missed your cycle to test.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Test
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 11:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• You can try testing, but if you get a negative, see if your period is late, and if it is, try testing again then.
    Psychosomatic symptoms can be very strong, and very convincing, just an FYI.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:40 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The only way to know for sure is to wait until it is time to take the test, and then take the test. Good luck. :)
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 3:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Test
    burtangermom4

Answer by burtangermom4 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• it sounds like your pregnant! lol i went through all the same exact stuff when I was pregnant with my first daughter.
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 3:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010