i live in arlington tx where can i go to apply or get a cheap lawyer for child support

i feel so lost n dont know what to do or where to go for child support help.im 22 yrs my baby is about to turn 2yrs. i am not married we were just living together but now we are separated n need help from him for our daughter. i work and pay everything but he needs to man up and help me wit our daughters needs.

chikitac10

Asked by chikitac10 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Legal aid?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• In Indiana, you go through your countys prosecuting attorney, often at no charge. I have never paid a dime for all my child support representation and court dates. Good Luck!! Also, I agree with above, try Legal Aid. Or Google your question and see what you find.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 12:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i live in tx. call the attorney general. its free.
    hlmommy

Answer by hlmommy at 12:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You can go to your county attorney for free, but if that doesn't help. Their is a service called legal aide online and they will get you an attorney at a discounted rate for a monthly fee. I won grandparents rights for my mom this way. But the county attorney will take care of your child support needs, you just have to stay on top of it.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• its free. domestic relations is a good place to start. that is where i went but i am in PA so i have no idea what its like in tx. just go and fill out all the paperwork and there is alot. good luck and yes he should man up.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• try legal aid
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• legal aid?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2011