How did you feel when you first found out? To whom did you tell?

Svetlana98usa

Asked by Svetlana98usa at 12:05 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have 4 kids. This last time I was happy and showed the test to hubby right away. We still had an infant but I wanted to have another soon and get it out of the way. I'm pushing 30.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The first time, I was stunned and a little panicked. I told my parents immediately because they were visiting from out of state and I wanted to tell them in person! The second time, I was thrilled...I called my husband at work to tell him, and the word just kind of filtered to other people from there.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• my first time pregnant i was scared so i told my husband then my parents n the rest of family till about 3 or so mnths after making sure ev ery ting was ok,,, second time i was nervous told hubby over phone cus he was workin out of state at the time...also the family was told bout 3 mnths later
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Elated and scared and in disbelief and everything in between! We were trying, so we were definitely happy. It didn't feel real. My hubby was actually the one who showed me the test. I had been testing incessantly, and so it was just part of the morning routine. I set the test on the bathroom counter and got breakfast ready. My hubby got up and went to use the restroom, and took one look, wordlessly grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom, where we stood in disbelief, and started laughing and hugging.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Freaked out. I didn't really believe it. It wasn't until I went to the doctor the next day that it really hit me.

About 2 weeks before I found out, I was feeling tired all the time. I was also going to the bathroom a lot. Then my period, which was usually regular, never came. So I took a pregnancy test and sure enough I was pregnant!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• With my first I was scared...and told only hubby for a good 8 weeks. With this one though I was so excited. Everyne knew by 10 weeks. :)
    bensmum25

Answer by bensmum25 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I was with my best friend when I took the test, but then called my fiance right away.
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 1:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would never take a test without my Husband so I didn't have to "tell" him either time. I feel like it is a moment to be shared. :) The first one we were shocked and totally excited. It was unexpected but welcomed from the beginning. The second we tried for so we were elated that it happened so quickly. Both times, I called my parents and he called his and then we slowly announced it to whoever we saw next...(although this last one went right onto facebook because people knew we were trying)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I was in disbelief cuz I had been told i couldn't get prego but being a stubborn taurus, I had been trying for 6 years and I was almost giving up and didn't even want the prego test but took it cuz my friends wanted me to...took 3 more after the first to be sure then went to the doctor who did blood and urine test before i would completely believe them...lol
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i found out i was pregnant 5 days after i arrived for a visit in new york.my to be husband, was still in greece.i tried calling him, but coulnt get through.thinkin he was with my brother(they work together)i called n my sister in law picks up..she knew right away! lol.my husband had a party, to celebrate,and when i arrived home, the whole house was re-decorated and imaculate! of course i panniced for like one minute, and was ecstatic for the rest of the 9 months!!
    thaena

Answer by thaena at 3:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2010