Ticker to show my dd love.....don't even think about it!

I need 21 more! Bumps for Brandi - my dd turned 10 today and because of her MEAN Nanna NO ONE so much as sent this poor little girl a birthday card! "You guys ROCK" she said when I showed her all her birthday wishes from you all. She doesn't think I will have 50 more by the time she gets up in the morning: 10am CST.
I told her the deal was on! If she wins and I don't get the rest (21) I have to take her bowling on Thursday if I got my 50!! If I DO get my 50, I have to take her bowling AND out to dinner at Old Country Buffet! That costs like $50!!!
Come on ladies! I know you can do it!! Don't make me go beyond broke on Thursday!! If you don't care about me - but DO want to "give a gift" to Brandi, click the link below and bump me up!!
If you are on my side.....thanks for not making me have to spend the extra money...(wink, wink!)

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• *`*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRANDI*~*

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Good luck to getting your 50. And as a surprise you could still take her to OCB even if you do win...that would REALLY make her birthday special.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Click on BUMPS FOR BRANDITo show your love!!

Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• keisha - I plan to but SHHhh! Don't tell her, ok? Thanks =)
    Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2010