I don't want to be with him anymore, He's NEVER going to stop smoking pot!

he's 47 & hasn't held a fulltime job in yrs. I work 5 days a week he does construction work but will be without work for a few days at a time, If he woud stop smoking pot he could pass a drug test & get a real job! I'm too old for this

WHO SHOULD LEAVE HIM OR I?
WE HAVE 2 KIJDS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Get him help my Husband was the same way he did other things to it was so hard on me that i reached out to god to help him well he did one day my dh got scared on drugs and it was very bad for him now he has been clean for 6 yrs Good luck hand in there try to get him help
    Anonymous

• Is it settled that this relationship is going to end? And what about your kids? Also, Have you talked to him about his problem to see if he would quit?
    Mummyofone

Answer by Mummyofone at 12:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I agree with Mummyofone. But if you are adamant that it's over, I think he should leave.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I was with a guy like that he stayed high all the time,unless your mind is set that you are done,maybe you should try to get him to get help,if not he should go.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 8:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2008