HONESTLY WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU GOING TO HEAVEN OR TO HELL??? adult content

unless you don't believe and think you might stay in limbo...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 12:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Heaven. I'm imperfect and wretched, but God loves me anyway. Jesus sacrificed his life so that I could spend eternity in Heaven.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i honestly don't care. i would like to think heaven, but most likely h-e-double hockey sticks... lol
    JeffsBaby1

Answer by JeffsBaby1 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• don't know, don't care. i'll cross that bridge when i get there.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think I'm going to Heaven. I sin just like everyone else but I believe Jesus died for my sins and my debt is paid in full. I believe I am a good mother to my son, a good daughter, a good sister, and a good friend. I have compassion for people and do try and help others whenever I can. I'm not perfect by any means but God didn't plan for me to be.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• do you really think any believers on here will say they believe they are going to hell? thats why they believe..so they can go to heaven..right? either way..i don't think that there is either one..so if there is one then i guess i will go to hell for not believing. I just believe there may be another world..like a spirit world..level 2..maybe in another universe
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Neither - I'm coming back here!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• ewww i rather be in hell then back here...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have to believe in God and heaven....I don't think I could function on this earth without the help of God. I pray I go to heaven. If you have been baptised and have excepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior...you will go to heaven. I do believe this 100%. There is no scientific proof this  world was not created by God. There will always be the debate...but as I have stated....Jesus Christ is my savior no matter my sin's

tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't think post death is the heaven and hell people talk about. Idk anything about post death but that just sounds really silly. Maybe reincarnation, maybe just the end, maybe you float around invisible. Idk. It doesn't concern me til I'm dead. But would I be worried if where I "go" depended on me being a good person? Nope. I'm very sound in my morals and I have no religion. I'm a good person and I live my life fine. Believing in ghost stories won't affect what happens after I die. If it's about getting what you deserve, I'm secure with sticking to reality and just having kindness. If there's a "hell", I know a lot of people going since their intentions are just to hurt other people.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Well according to the Christian belief...I am going to hell considering I do not believe nor follow Jesus though I do see the writings as some what inspirational and I do not believe in the way the Christians view god. I do not personally believe in heaven or hell as physical places rather in the mind and heart of the person. I believe I will be in this life again one day
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2010