Do u love u?

reading some of the questions on here I found myself wondering if some of these women love themselves. I am not judging anyone because I don't feel that's my place. I just feel that some don't seem to have love of self within from some of the questions. Especially the relationship section. What do think?

Cheveyo1

Asked by Cheveyo1 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• some women are in toxic relationships which can make them loose faith in themselves. I was in an emotional relationship for a while, which has always changed who iw as.. i was a care free person no way nasty at all and i trusted everyone.. now i have trust issues , but i do love myself now.. in that relationship i felt like i was scum and he was the most superior thing in the world. remember people don't love themselves for certain reasons.. and they need people to help them realise they are worth something and they can love themselves. also with so many outside influences, such as actors, models and magazines women hate their bodies and the way they look. this is not realistic, but to an alone person it is all they have to look to.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I do, and it makes me sad when other women don't love themselves. I wish there was a way to reach out and help some of them understand how important it is. We're all beautiful, ladies, and all amazing! I love you all and I hope you can find it in your heart to love yourself too!!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I know what you mean! As for me - I do NOW. I thought I loved myself many years ago in bad relationships - I thought I was doing the right thing by accepting other people flaws and all, and being willing to forgive, not being a jealous person, etc. but what I was lacking was trust in myself and understanding of boundaries and loving myself equally in terms of demanding right relationship. It took a while to learn that a healthy loving relationship doesn't make you crazy (other than once in a while) and that the best guide for how good it is is how good I feel about myself when I participate in it - it should build me up, I should be more of who I am, it should free me. All of this allowing me to be a better partner. And I should love myself enough to take care of me first and be able to function without the relationship - it should not define me as a person for myself.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i love myself so so so so much...i love me more then anything in this world with the exception of my angels they come 1st but then meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I love me some me lol. I think I am funny, weird , goofy, gorgeous, a know it all at times and I love myself anyway. I love myself enough to know how I want people to treat me and know what I deserve and will settle for nothing less.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 1:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Absolutely! I feel one has to love themselves before they can truly express love for anyone else! so my answer is YES!!
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 4:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• totally agree chev.. and it is true, you can't love anyone until you learn to love yourself.. that is actually one of my mottos! :) i do hope women learn to love and appreciate themselves, flaws and all. no one is perfect.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I love myself sometimes, aha.
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 1:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Weldo 1983...I understand what you are say and agree with you 100% I was once one of those women who bowed to the stereotypes of outside influences because I was young and did not know who I was but you know once you look into yourself and see the true you and accept who you are, what you stand for and appreciate the qualities of yourself then and only then can you love yourself. No one else can do that for you
    Cheveyo1

Comment by Cheveyo1 (original poster) at 1:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I love myself very much & 've a higher degree of self esteem
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2010