How can I get my Toddler to sleep in her own bed????

My daughter Bailey is two and a half... She has slept in the same bed with me since she was about six months old.Unfournitly her father is tired os sleeping on the couch and bought her a toddler bed,we have tried to get her to sleep in her own bed bed she will sleep for about two to three hours and will climb in the bed with us she just wont have it is there anything that I can do to keep her in her own bed through the night????

Baileysmommie12

Asked by Baileysmommie12 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do it supper nanny style:
    Every time she gets in your bed your bring her back to her bed. You'll do this 100 times before she finally passes out. If she starts to get up before you leave the room wait at her door, as soon as she gets to the door turn around and walk or pick her up and back into bed. Do not talk to her or give her attention. Just do it. This goes on and on and on. She will eventually fall asleep. You may not get very much sleep, It can take hours. The following do the same thing, she will eventually get it.
    kimsardo

Answer by kimsardo at 2:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• WHAT I DID FO MY DAUGHTER WAS TELL HER ITS ONLY FOR BIG GIRLS AND THAT SHE COULD ONLY HAVE HER BEDTIME STORY AND GET IN THE ROOM IF SHE SHOWED ME HER BIG GIRL MUSLES I THINK IF YOU WANT HER TO DO SOMETHING ACT LIKE YOU DONT WANT HER TO DO IT , ITS THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK
    liyah317

Answer by liyah317 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Thanks guys the more advice the better keep it coming lol
    Baileysmommie12

Comment by Baileysmommie12 (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010