what are my chances of getting pregnant? adult content

so today thru friday is suppose to be my ovulation days hehe & me & my man have been havin unpretected sex & 15 mins ago i wiped & saw a lil bit of brown discharges what could that mean? what are my chances of getting prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't think discharge at this point means anything specific.
    kathy5980

Answer by kathy5980 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• never know..might be blood from doing the deed...or might be from ovualtion happening? They say the average HEALTHY fertile couple has about a 15 to 20% chance each month..so I would say that?
    Mommyof3yippey

Answer by Mommyof3yippey at 1:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That shouldn't mean anything. Hope things go your way!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Brown discharge may just have been some old blood left from your last period, or it could of been old blood from maybe tearing during sex. I don't honestly know what your chances of getting pregnant are, i can't answer that part you would probaly have to get checked by the doctor to make sure everything is in working order as well as making sure your man's stuff is swimming. My friends have been trying for years and they used the ovulation thing and still hasn't worked but they haven't done the doctor thing to get checked for stuff either. Ovulation tests are great i wish you the best of luck and remember if at first you don't succeed keep on trying!
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 1:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• get checked by ur doc first.it looks like aold blood from ur period
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You'd have to talk to your doctor about your chances. Much of it depends on age and health
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2010