have you tried bare minaerals ?

i have it already using it already i like it so if you tried it what other prodocts from there is worth to buy now i have the starter kit

mama2010B

Asked by mama2010B at 1:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I love it! I have tried the costco version and it was awful. Too light, very noticeable. And some other brand that was pretty good but I don't remember the name.
    Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 2:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yea me too because i couldnt figure out my skintone for the longest time i heard from my bf mom she use so yea now i use it very light too
    mama2010B

Comment by mama2010B (original poster) at 2:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Oh, I can give you a huge list.LOL! I work at a boutique that sells bare minerals and anyone who comes in and wants to try something, we give out samples or you can try it right then and there. I really love the eyelid primer, face primer which is called Prime Time, powdered eyeliners, Buxoms....love love love the Buxoms! The Volumizing Mascara is really nice. And their eyeshadow colors are nice too. The populare eye colors we sell are Celestine and Moss. Both are beautiful colors. I could go on and on.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 8:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, but I really want to!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 11:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• NO
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I tried the Avon version. It takes a little getting used to.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010