how get rid of lice ?

what is the best of the best lice medince and where to get at what store or you have a recipe how to kill them

mama2010B

Asked by mama2010B at 1:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Health

• use rid and be sure to really comb out,wash all bedding,hats,coats and clothing put stuffed animals and pillows in dryer on high for at least 5 minutes get spray an spray furniture and mattresses.so sorry its nasty and hard to get rid of
    slyvester

Answer by slyvester at 2:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• we tried Nix and it didn't work. Didn't want to use more medicine on my daughters head so i tried Olive oil and it worked! Pour some olive oil and saturate hair, than put it up in a bun. It will be dripping so you can use a shower cap, and use an old t-shirt. Leave on for at least 3 hours. It kills the live lice. We actually found them dead in my daughers hair and in the comb. wash out hair, you may need to rewash several times. You still have to go through the hair carefully and remove all nits or eggs one by one, be sure to pop them. And of course wash all bedding, pillows, stuffed animals, etc. Good luck! I hated getting rid of these, such a long process and no fun at all!
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 3:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i called the doctor to get a script, we used rid and it did not seem to work
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I know they have a shampoo to get it out of your hair and also they have in the store stuff you can buy to kill them you have to look in the aisle where they have raid and stuff like that
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Use RId and stock up on the little combs. All bedding, pillows, anything cloth and comes in contact with the head; hats, combs, headbands, needs to be washed and dryed or sprayed down. Don't forget the vehicles your child rides in. Comb though the hair to remove ever nit and bug. Repeat daily for two weeks.

I've had good luck with olive oil and constant combing when dealing with Rid/Nix resistant lice. Olive oil makes it easier to comb long curly hair and helps unglue the nits.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't know that why I bumped. Good Luck!
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 1:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2010