Have you ever asked your self when is it going to be my turn to say I do?

I am asking this because it seems like a lot of people i know is getting married or have already said i do, I am happy for them that they have found there soulmate and are happy But then I get sad because i am still waiting and it hurts even more when i look at my dress hanging in my closet and has never been worn I been wanting to sell it cause sometimes i feel like that getting married is not going to happen for me but i keep holding on and not trying to think about it. the only reason i keep it because my mom helped me pick out my dress and have not seen one else with my wedding dress. Should I let the feeling go of wanting to be married or sholud i keep praying that it might happen one day?

MissMandy25

Asked by MissMandy25 at 1:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• i'm a little confused - your mom helped you pick out a wedding dress when you were not getting married? (if you build it they will come??) maybe just turn your focus away from the dress and the wedding stuff to concentrating on what type of partner you could see yourself with (not just on an altar with) and their qualities, etc. - draw that energy to you. And feng shui your relationship corner of the house (worked for me years ago - I was not looking for marriage but wanted a good relationship and got one quickly)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• no,I'm already married
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• To Figaro8895
    MY Mom helped me pick out the dress before my wedding was called off I had brought it in Febuary of 2008 and I hope that clears up any cunfusion you had. It comes only when i hear others getting marry but for the most part just wait On God to show me that person he would like for me to had.
    MissMandy25

Comment by MissMandy25 (original poster) at 8:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• When you stop looking for love and stop feeling sorry for yourself, you'll find love.

I'm not being mean. I did this in 2003 and found my soul mate by 2004.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I am not looking for love rite now m focus is on my education to make sure that my kids and i have a bright future. I dont feel sorry for my self, Only love i need is from my kids and god. I understand your not being mean just wanted to know the answer to that question and so far really have not gotten the answers I was loking for.
    MissMandy25

Comment by MissMandy25 (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010