when the best time to have a another child?

i have 6mth old 1 child but there a a twist she my first but not from my boyfriend of 1 year but he was with me during this preancy but he knows its not his when is time to have one with him and also he loves my little girl like his own and been there in the delivery room with me when she being born so yea

mama2010B

Asked by mama2010B at 2:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• My son is 1 1/2 and my daughter is 6 months and i'm due in May so i can honestly say i hope it's easier this way. I know there are several parents out there that have babies back to back and in the long run they find it much easier because of the children being so close in age they are generally alot closer as siblings. But also note that this is not for everyone because i just got my 1 year old sleeping and being some what self sufficient and then i brought home a new baby that was screaming every 3 hours and if you don't have a good support system other than your boyfriend i think you should wait a few years. I am a stay at home mom so i guess that makes it easier on me but my husband works out of town so there is my downfall it's very rough but ultimately it is your decission on what you can handle. good luck
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I spaced mine out 4 to 6 years apart with all of them. Even though it leaves me raising kids longer it seemed easier being a single mom because the older ones helped take care of the younger ones! Plus it saves alot on daycare costs!..lol
    luv_blsm

Answer by luv_blsm at 2:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yea i like to do that 3yr space but i would like to ask my daugther at age 2 if she wants a bro or a sis
    mama2010B

Comment by mama2010B (original poster) at 2:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Mine is 10 months old & we don't want another for at least 3 yrs
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• for me it was a 19-year span of time in between. it had to do with being single mom and needing to take the best possible care of the child i had as well as not being in a relationship with a person i felt would be a good parent and partner.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'd wait until you both are in a solid relationship together; don't rush into it. Enjoy each other and enjoy your baby. When you have a good, long, healthy relationship (married, too), that could be a good time to have another baby.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010