Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Eligibility worker

Does any one know what its required and how long does it take to become a eligibility worker?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • you usually need at least a bachelors if not a masters degree

    Answer by slyvester at 2:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

  • An eligibility worker for what?

    Answer by HotMama330 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.